*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shoots you with Shrink-Ray vision
  2. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1048837-Shrunk-by-Your-Cat/cid/NX9T2DTXT-Shoots-you-with-Shrink-Ray-vision
by Avalon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1048837
Weird title, I know, but I think it has potential
This choice: Shoots you with Shrink-Ray vision  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shoots you with Shrink-Ray vision

    by: Unknown
At a glance, a vision of light comes from the cat’s eyes. Phil becomes locked into the cat’s eyes, staring unblinking and undeterred in a hypnotic fashion. Almost like there was some power that Cat had all along, finally coming out to get revenge on the lowly human. As Phil stares into the eyes, he feels his body changing, and the view around him shrinking. What once was a regular sized couch becomes huge, and his presence becomes like that of a mouse.

It takes him a few moments looking away to realize his current situation. “Wait, what?” He screams. Phil looks back to the cat, large and imposing with a face of pure hunger and satisfaction. He is going to enjoy this. “Help! Somebody!” Phil cries. But having been shrunk to only a few inches, his voice is barely a peep. And the giant fat figure of the cat draws closer. Waving his tail back and forth, all calculated as Phil grows more desperate.

You have the following choices:

1. Play with him first.

*Noteb*
2. Eat the morsel.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Avalon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1048837-Shrunk-by-Your-Cat/cid/NX9T2DTXT-Shoots-you-with-Shrink-Ray-vision