*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beautiful Torrie
  2. The growing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051019-WWE-Divas-GTS/cid/292544-Beautiful-Torrie
by Doddy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1051019
One of the divas grows big and eliminates the other divas
This choice: Torrie Wilson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beautiful Torrie

    by: Unknown
Torrie Wilson begins to moan as the locker room seems to change around her. It seems to be getting smaller and more cramped. Her moaning grows louder as her chest expands and her bra begins to bulge. Soon the rest of her body expands at the same rate as her breasts. Torrie stares down to the floor and attempts to take in everything that has just occured.

Beside her beautiful new boots set on her feet, Torrie spots something moving around. It seems to be a diva, but at Torrie's new size she appears to be no more than 3 or 4 inches tall. Torrie examines the diva, and it turns out to be none other than Trish Stratus, quivering in fear.

"Hello Trish," Torrie said sweetly, "what's new?"

"Are you some kind of freak?" Trish screamed back, "I can't handle this right now, we are supposed to have a match in 5 minutes!"

You have the following choices:

1. Let's have a match right now!

*Noteb*
2. Torrie goes to find Candice, hoping she is also a giantess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051019-WWE-Divas-GTS/cid/292544-Beautiful-Torrie