*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The (overly-long) introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301433-The-overly-long-introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1071045
You,Jake McDash, along with a buxom blonde side-kick set off to a planet...OF GIANTS!
Chapter #1

The (overly-long) introduction

    by: mr.snuffle
You stretch your arms and yawn lazily as the bright morning sun shakes your dreams from your drowsy skull. You momentarily reflect on last night's drunken shennanigans as you rub a disturbingly large amount of crusty build-up from your deep, brown eyes. You look knowingly to the bed you inhabit and allow a satisfied grin to stretch across your 25 year old face as your vision pans over the brunette twins you seduced like so many others into having sex with you. Their nakedness shows off their radiating hotness rather well. Still, you can't sit around and wait for them to wake. You have an important adventure to go on today and Admiral Svenson wouldn't like it if'n you were late. You kiss them both on their baby-soft cheeks before hastily, but quietly, throwing on your flight-suit and slipping out the door and down to your brand-spankin' new Jetty 8000 hover car.
LATER:
you're sitting in the briefing room, sprawled haphazardly in one of the wheeled chairs, spinning around in it playfully and shaving with the aid of a Porto-Mirror. Admiral Svenson is droning on and on in the background, his voice inflamed with a hint of impatience, making it clear he knows, and disapproves of, your lack of full attention. But, who cares?, you think, I'm Jake Mother-fuckin' McDash. I've heard this all before. Still you let little drippets leak in. "...the planet seems, from what we've gathered with preliminary -blah-balh-blah- Also it shows extemely high levels of carbo-yadda-yadda-Mostly like our own Earth though magnitudes larger. Parker Recommends a lateral-yammer-yammer-and wet vagina..."You suddenly stop shaving, swivel your chair to a stationary positon facing the admiral and snap to attention, just like the Admiral wnated you to. He glowers at you, bushy white eyebrows forming an angry V as he spits angrily at you. "DAMMIT, MCDASH! DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING I SAID?" He is so darn cute when he's angry, you can't help but goad him more."Sure, i did, Cheif." His face softens and seems to be somewhat relieved."You said wet vagina." His face reddens anew."Sometimes, you really piss me off, McDash.
Well, I'm not going through any of it again. it's your funeral. i swear if everyone else in the Galaactical Rangers weren't insisting on finding and finding those damned Klungoffs or whatever I'd assign them this mission." You just take the buffeting and grin. You're used to it. "Go to the planet. Chart it. Study and if possible bring back specimens. And for god's sake, if its inhabited by sentients, don't go fucking their emperor's daughter and starting ANOTHER war, alright?"
Your eyebrow cocks slyly. "Wouldn't think of it sir."
"Wouldn't think of what?" a bubbly female voice inquired. You and the admiral turn to see a saucy blonde woman dressed in a silver miniskirt, go-go boots and strappy halter top. Your seasoned eyes trace her voluptous form and appraise her, lingering on her buxom chest. She's hot. A mini-stiffy is fast forming in your cod-piece." Nothing, my dear lady.Ahem. This is Science Officer Moona Gemm." The admiral's voice drones monotonously. "She will be joining you on this mission." Her full red lips formed into a fetching smile as she sauntered over to greet you."Pleased to meet you, Mr. McDash" She extends a smooth, delicate hand. You take it in your own, squeeze it tightly and bring your mouth to kiss it daintilly."Likewise, gorgeous." Her cheeks flush. Admiral Svenson rolls his eyes melodramtically. "Well if everyone is quite done flirting with each other, the launch is about to begin." with that you're off. Right after you take a quick potty break.

You have the following choice:

1. Launch time.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr.snuffle (UN: theorkinman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.snuffle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301433-The-overly-long-introduction