*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301440-Disaster-doth-striketh-our-heroes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1071045
You,Jake McDash, along with a buxom blonde side-kick set off to a planet...OF GIANTS!
This choice: Launch time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Disaster doth striketh our heroes!

    by: mr.snuffle
You launch without event and start on your week and a half long journey...
ALMOST A WEEK AND A HALF LATER:

Moona is in the cockpit piloting the ship. Her face is wrinkled up in either confusion or frustration. She turns to you scratching her head thoughtfully. "If the planet we're looking for is like...you know, uncharted and stuff...how are we like supposed to find it?" Her bulbous breasts push on her tight top, nipples calling for you to play with them with every airy breath. " I don't know..." You say as you slide next to her seat. "But don't worry..." You put your gloved hand on her shoulder, kneading it comfortingly, "I'm sure we'll find it..." She lets out a puff of air; relaxed. "Yea you're probably right." You look into her blue eyes and fix her with your patented smoky stare. She takes the bait, her breaths shorten, her body tenses. A week and a half trying is abou t to finally pay off...You kiss her passionately, wet and sloppy. You sit in the co-pilot's chair and swing her on to your lap, your anxious penis nearly whooping in victory as her slender legs straddle you. Before long, her top is gone and your fingers sing over her dirty pillows. All your senses save touch and taste haze as you writhe with the young science officer. She is equally caught up in the sweaty make-out session. Neither of you notice the turbulence tearing your ship to pieces. Nor do you notice the red strobe lights or the obnoxious warning beeps as you speed toward the uncharted planet of Garganticus 5. But as you roughly ease your throbbing member into her silken panties, Moona moans airily, voice still husky from arousal, "Ohh no..." That meant bad news, you had to act fast. "Look... babe it's better without a condom...I'll pull out..." "NO!" she cries loudly. It wasn't working. Drat. "NO, Look!" She points out the window. Where there should be blackness and stars there are clouds and sky. As you pull out of your euphoria the blaring sirens, danger lights and disastrous shaking of the ship set into your thick skull "WE're gonna crash!!!" she finally finishes, right before you do. "Shit." you conclude.

WHERE DOES THE DUO CRASH?

You have the following choices:

1. In a suburban house

2. At a beach

*Noteb*
3. In a Highschool

*Noteb*
4. In the woods, near a campsite.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr.snuffle (UN: theorkinman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.snuffle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301440-Disaster-doth-striketh-our-heroes