*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 747 LOUNGE
  2. Deciding To Have Some Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258554-747-LOUNGE
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #107828
What will happen to 3 housewives out on the town, looking for a good time?
This choice: 747 Lounge (Bar located in an airport hotel)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

747 LOUNGE

    by: GeminiKC
Deciding that it would be best if they went someplace where they wouldn't be seen by anyone they knew, they decided to go to a place called the "747 LOUNGE", a small but quaint bar in a hotel out by the airport. They also decided it would be better to take a taxi, as none of them planned on being in any condition to drive later that night.

Arriving at the bar, they had a few drinks as they sat at a table, talking and having a few laughs. There were a few men in the bar but, either they weren't interested or they weren't confident enough to approach the three women sitting together at the table.

Just as they were considering leaving and going someplace else, a slightly balding man who appeared to be about fourty or so, came over to the table and asked Vivian if she'd like to dance.

Looking over at her friends and seeing them each give a slight nod of approval, Vivian accepted his invitation and started dancing with the man who had introduced himself as Ray.

As they danced, Ray complimented Vivian, telling her that she was a very good dancer. When the dance ended, he escorted her back to the table. Once she was seated, Ray asked Vivian if he could join her and her friends. When she agreed, he sat down and ordered a round of drinks for the table.

As the four of them talked, the man told them that he was in town for a business convention, which had ended that day. When asked why he was still here, he explained that he and three associates had planned to leave that evening but, they had missed their flight and had had to re-schedule. When asked where his friends were, Ray pointed out a slightly portly man who appeared to be between fourty and fifty years of age, standing at the bar, adding that he thought the other two had gone to another bar nearby. Then, as an afterthought, he asked if it would be o'kay if his friend, George, joined them at the table?

When Wanda and Sarah said it was o'kay, he waved to the man he had called George, motioning for him to come over to the table. George came over and joined them, taking the chair between Vivian and Sarah. Ray and George each bought a round of drinks and soon, all five of them seemed to be having a real good time together. When Ray and Vivian got up to dance, George asked Sarah if she would like to dance and she accepted, leaving Wanda sitting at the table alone.

As she sat at the table watching her two friends dancing, she started feeling left out. Glancing around the room, she saw three men sitting at a nearby table. When she saw one of the men look over at her, she gave him a smile and returned to watching her friends out on the dance floor.

A few moments later, she looked up and saw the man she had smiled at, standing beside her, smiling as he asked her if she would like to dance. Quickly replying that she would love to, she let him lead her out onto the dance floor. When the music ended, instead of returning to her table, Wanda and the man who had introduced himself as Carl talked until the next song began playing, and then they started dancing again.

As the night wore on, Sarah and Vivian continued dancing and drinking with Ray and George, obviously enjoying the attention they were getting from the two men. Wanda on the other hand, found herself to be the object of attention from Carl and his two friends. After dancing with each of them a couple of times, she found herself sitting at their table, laughing at their jokes and openly flirting with them as they continued to buy her drinks.

Shortly before midnight, the waitress came over and said the bar would be closing in ten minutes. Leaning over close to Wanda, Carl asked her if she'd like to go upstairs to his room and continue the party, adding he had a couple of bottles of liquor there.

"Sure, why not? Let's have a party." replied Wanda, her words slurred by the amount of alcohol she had consumed throughout the evening.

Out on the dance floor, Vivian and Sarah were dancing with Ray and George, oblivious of the fact that Wanda had just left the bar with three men.

As the music ended and upon learning that the bar was closed, Ray asked Vivian if she would like another drink, saying that he had an unopened bottle of Gin in his room.

Vivian replied that she would love another drink, as long as the invitation included Sarah and George.

"Of course," Ray replied, then, turning to Sarah and George he added, "C'mon you two, let's go up to the room and have a few more drinks."

Without even a thought as to Wanda's whereabouts, Vivian and Sarah left the bar, taking the elevator up to the 7th floor, laughing and giggling as the two men led them to Ray's hotel room.

You have the following choices:

1. See what Wanda is doing?

2. See what happens with Vivian & Sarah?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeminiKC (UN: geminikc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258554-747-LOUNGE