*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deciding To Have Some Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258694-Deciding-To-Have-Some-Fun
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #107828
What will happen to 3 housewives out on the town, looking for a good time?
Chapter #1

Deciding To Have Some Fun

    by: GeminiKC
With their husbands out of town for the weekend on a hunting trip, Sarah, Vivian, and Wanda are sitting around the table at Sarah's house, drinking and having a few laughs. Although they are not drunk, all three of them are feeling pretty good.

Then, seeing that the bottle is empty, Wanda says, "Hey, why don't we go out and have some fun?"

"Yeah," chimes in Sarah. "Why should our hubbies have all the fun?"

"I'm game," says Vivian. "Let's all get dressed up in something really hot and meet back here in an hour?"

Excitedly, they all agreed. An hour later, all three of them were back at Sarah's house, ready to go. All three of them are wearing rather sexy, cocktail dresses.

"Wow!" exclaimed Wanda. "Dont we all look hot. Now, let's get out of here and go out and have some real fun."

"Yeah, I'm ready to party," agreed Sarah. "Where can we go and really let our hair down?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeminiKC (UN: geminikc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258694-Deciding-To-Have-Some-Fun