*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Planequake
  2. Security Checkpoint
  3. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/308691-Planequake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Kanya passes through security  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Planequake

    by: Unknown
Kanya was still wondering about the police even after she managed to get through and onto the plane. Sh managed to get a window seat and was putting her stuff away as a man came and sat next to her.

Kanya slid down into the seat and glanced over at the man. He had dark hair and eyes, was pale and really tall. He's kinda good looking Kanya thought to herself as the plane took off.

Kanya glanced over at the man again and again as the plane climbed skyward. After five minutes of the trip a little boy that looked about eight climbed into the seat beside him.

Kanya was wandering whether the boy was the man's father or brother. He looked too old to be the boy's brother, but too young to be the father.

She was still wandering that when the plane started to shake violently. Hairbrushes, make up, jewelry, and just about everything else began to fall out from the overhead storage. She noticed that the little boy looked scared as he stared at the man, then glanced over and noticed the boy had been hit by something. Blood was running down from his head onto his lap. The boy was now crying.

You have the following choices:

1. Get help and grab the boy up to take care of him.

2. Ignore them.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/308691-Planequake