*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Archie
  2. The adventure begins
  3. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/311220-Archie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Jessica meets Mr. Right  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Archie

    by: Homebrewer
Jessica had been a fan of lottery games, such as Bingo, for as long as she could remember. Her knees would go weak at the sound of "Legs Eleven" and "Clickety Click, Sixty Six" being called in a Lancastrian accent. She had grown up in Burnley, England, but had moved to the States after graduating. She looked around; still no sign of the man who had picked up her book. She returned to the Bingo.

An older, squat and slightly sweaty man started putting his carry on in the overhead above her. "Looks like we'll be neighbours for the flight," he leered. Jessica sank further in her seat, repeating her mantra silently to keep calm: "Two fat ladies, eighty eight, two fat ladies, eighty eight."

"My name is Archie, Archie Right. What's yours?" the man asked, sticking out his large right hand. Jessica noticed hairs sprouting from his knuckles, and a large signet ring on his middle finger.

"Umm. Jessica." (two fat ladies, eighty eight)

"Well, umm Jessica, I suppose you want to hear my life story?"

You have the following choices:

1. "Yes, I suppose so,"

2. "Help, help, hostess, this man is bothering me."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Homebrewer (UN: homebrewer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/311220-Archie