*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/2695101-Olympia-Isle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092424
You are a tiny man hired to take pictures of celebrities, athletes, etc.
This choice: An athlete  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Olympia Isle

    by: someone
"Alright Flash, your first assignment is a pretty big one but I'm sure you can handle it. I'm going to be sending you to Olympia isle and need you to get as much video and photos as possible. As I'm sure you know this island is only for the best female athletes from around the world to train and compete. Everyone else only gets a peek at this sanctuary once every four years during Grande Olympia Games."

You nod and say "I'm sure trainers and althetes around the world would pay big money for those secret techniques and routines."

"Exactly! Not to mention our clients with other interests... It's a gold mine really!" Gwen smiles then gently picks you up and takes you to a miniature jet. "It's quite a long flight so kick back and relax, you'll do fine I'm sure."

In no time the plane takes off and you take Gwen's advice lounging back and relaxing. "This might be a pretty sweet job" you think to yourself as you drift off to sleep for the 5 hour flight. As you approach your destination a gentle alarm wakes you up. You have a good feeling about today. Gwen's voice comes in over the speaker.

You have the following choices:

1. "Flash you have to skydive out of the plane"

*Noteb*
2. "Prepare for landing"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/2695101-Olympia-Isle