*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Malachi's Hunt
  2. Which Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/313963-Malachis-Hunt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1092492
Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.
This choice: Malachi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Malachi's Hunt

    by: Horror Scribe
Malachi strolled a back alley of New York City, his only source of light, the pale moon shining overhead.

A slight breeze could be felt, causing his leather jacket to billow slightly in the wind. Other than that, the street was silent.

"Where are they," he wonders, frustration setting in. This hunt so far has proven very unsuccessful. That is, until he hears a scream coming from around the corner of a building.

Reaching unter his coat, he felt for the reassuring touch of his antique short swords. Then he took off at a run.

When he rounded a corner, he saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horror Scribe (UN: pistonfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horror Scribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/313963-Malachis-Hunt