*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gwen
  2. Which Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/546605-Gwen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1092492
Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.
This choice: Other, make your own!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gwen

    by: Crimson Ghost
Gwen looked in front of her as a monster with two heads looked around for food, she was hiding. Right now, she felt naked without any weapons to kill this being. Her skinny jeans only held her Ipod, that she turned off when she first noticed this demon. Not truly understanding what the hell was happening, she stayed there waiting for her chance to run. She looked at her tight form fitting t-shirt. It was her favorite Misfits t-shirt, the one that said Die, Die My Darling. She wore it often, but now regretted it, she didn't want to get any blood on it.

She saw her chance when the demon turned his head hearing a baby cry. Gwen didn't like it, but she had to think of herself right now and get a weapon. Her long blood red hair followed close behind her as she darted, her converse shoes kicked dirt up in the air in a cloud. She knew that she would be caught if ever the demon even heard her. Running so fast, she never even noticed the person who was slinking from shadow to shadow, feeling so stupid when she took a header.

They both ended up on the ground. both were dazed now and any demon could've killed them, but luckily there were none.


Who did she smack in to?

You have the following choices:

1. Malachi

2. Mary

*Noteb*
3. Adam

4. Eve

*Noteb*
5. A Vampire

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson Ghost (UN: jellybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horror Scribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night/cid/546605-Gwen