*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moring at the Tavern
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1097713-Legend-of-Zelda-Links-Gaining/cid/333232-Moring-at-the-Tavern
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1097713
Link is getting fatter thanks to his enemies - and his friends! Now over 10,000 views!
This choice: The Tavern  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Moring at the Tavern

    by: Unknown
Link opens his eyes. It was Saturday moring and Link was at a room above a Tavern in Hyrule City. Ganondorf was dead and Link wanted a new evil. Link got up only in his underwear. No fighting had put weight on him. His face was round with a double chin. His belly stuck out over his underwear with two man boobs on top of it. He really needed a new evil to fight.

Link can remember after Ganondorf was defeated he stayed at the castle. He liked Zelda but like Malon too. So he visited Lon Lon Ranch a lot. Link laughed that place was his downfall. Link really started liking Malon and would stay at the ranch. Malon fat father Talon had bad eating habits and they caught onto Link. Link soon noticed his clothes were tight and a small belly forming. However he still stayed thier until he got too fat.

Now Link is above a tavern He decides to leave...

You have the following choices:

1. To Zelda's

2. To Malon's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Debuchan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1097713-Legend-of-Zelda-Links-Gaining/cid/333232-Moring-at-the-Tavern