*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Link trek to the Castle
  2. Moring at the Tavern
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1097713-Legend-of-Zelda-Links-Gaining/cid/343492-Link-trek-to-the-Castle
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1097713
Link is getting fatter thanks to his enemies - and his friends! Now over 10,000 views!
This choice: To Zelda's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Link trek to the Castle

    by: Unknown
Link decided to head to Zelda's. It was saturday moring and the marketplace was crowded. He tried to get through the crowd but with his large belly poking out it was hard. He also had to waddle due to his larger legs. Link knew he got some stares as people stared at his belly and laughed remembering what a trim hero he used to be.

Link sooned arrived at the Castle gates. Zelda was one of his best friends along with Saria and Malon. Zelda though was also a love intrest for Link along with Malon but he didn't know which one he liked better. Zelda hadn't seen Link since his increased appetite and only had saw his trim body last time. He wondered what Zelda would think of his new weight.

Link was let through the gate by the guards because of him being the great Hero of Time. Link came into the throne room, where the fat king Hakurikan sat on his throne. The king looked fatter than last time to Link but the king was always eating, so it didn't surprise Link. Link though didn't want to make fun because he was fat now too. Link soon arrived at the garden where Zelda was. She turned around and looked at Link.

Zelda then said....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Hey Link"

2. "Link, you look diffrent"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Debuchan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1097713-Legend-of-Zelda-Links-Gaining/cid/343492-Link-trek-to-the-Castle