*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/409331-That-Which-is-Easy-to-Get-is-Easier-to-Lose
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: Someone knocks on his door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

That Which is Easy to Get, is Easier to Lose

    by: MagitekMayhem
Before Shikamaru could decide what to do, there came a frenzied knocking at his door. He grabbed the bottle and put it into his pocket before squeezing out of his room and running down the stairs. The stairs creaked alarmingly at every step making Shikamaru glad his dad wasn't home at the moment. He finally made it to the door and threw it open to get whoever was knocking to quit it. Ino stumbled into the house, nearly tripping as she had been pounding so hard and fast on the door. Shikamaru stepped back and closed the door behind her while she straightened up saying, "It's about time Shikamaru! Why are you wasting time around here when you should be with me and Choji preparing for our next...mission..."

She looked up and up at Shikamaru's face hovering somehwere near the ceiling. She pointed and shivered and said, "Wha-wha-wha-"

Shikamaru sighed and said, "Please for all our sakes dont faint! That would be so cliche!"

Ino lost all intimidation and shouted, "Faint?!?!? Are you nuts?!?!? Who do you think you're talking too?!?!? I'm not Sakura for goodness sake!"

Shikamaru covered his ears and said, "Alright, alright already, sheesh!"

Ino calmed down a little but continued to shout, "I want answers Shikamaru! How did you get so big? This isn't normal! Did Choji teach you this or something?"

Shikamaru sighed and said, "No, when we were painting that house a little while ago, a woman gave me this bottle and told me it would let me do whatever I wanted. So I drank some of it and this happened." He pulled the bottle out of his pocket and showed it to Ino.

She tried to grab it but he held it up out of her reach and said, "No way. This stuff is for me and me only thank you very much."

"Grrrr! Shikamaru you're so greedy!"

Ino tried to jump up and grab it, but it was always just out of her reach. Finally she got frustrated and said, "Fine! You can keep it all to yourself for all I care!"

Shikamaru lowered the bottle to put it back into his pocket, when Ino pounced and made a grab for the bottle. She managed to get a few of her fingers around it before Shikamaru jerked it free from her grasp. Unfortunately, it sailed out of his hand and right out the window. Both Shikamaru and Ino gasped and ran to the window. Shikamaru pulled the window open and Ino stuck her head out, looking all over for the bottle.

"There it is!" Ino yelled pointing at the street. Shikamaru looked and saw it rolling along, getting kicked around by people who didn't notice it. He ran to the door and was about to open it and run out when Ino slammed her hand on the door, pushing it back into place.

"Are you nuts?" She said. "You can't go out there like that! What'll people say?"

"I really don't care. I want my bottle back so people can't force me to do things I don't want to do anymore!"

He tried to open the door but Ino was fierce and held it in place with both hands, arms shaking with the strain.

"Okay, okay, I'll go get it and bring it right back here for you alright? Just don't cause a disturbance!"

Shikamaru let go of the door and said, "Fine, go ahead. But I wouldn't try and drink any for yourself. I've booby trapped the bottle. If anyone but me tried to open it, a bomb will off and destroy the bottle along with everything inside it."

Ino didn't know whether or not he was bluffing, but Shikamaru was smarter than he let on, so she decided not to risk it. She nodded and ran out to go after the bottle. Shikamaru walked back to the window and bent down to look out it, watching as Ino ran down the street, her eyes focused on the ground. She looked left and right for it, but couldn't see it! Little did she know, someone else had already picked it up.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto had found it, thinking it was some kind of energy drink

*Noteb*
2. Konohamaru had found it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/409331-That-Which-is-Easy-to-Get-is-Easier-to-Lose