*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/364082-Didnt-See-That-Coming
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: He does, but just a little  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Didn't See That Coming.

    by: MagitekMayhem
Shikamaru turned the idea over in his head. If he just took a little of it he could see what would happen to him. If it was harmful, he probably wouldn't take enough to do much damage. If it was helpful, he could find out what it did and decide if he wants to increase the effects. It was a pretty good plan, so he tipped the little bottle up and took a swallow. He then set the bottle on a table and corked it again. It was a strange sensation. He could feel the liquid burning as it went down his throat. But it wasn't a harmful burn so he didn't think it was poison. He felt it pool in his stomach and slowly burn out. Then he felt a sudden rush of chakra through his body, pushing into all areas of his body. The feeling was incredible! He'd never had so much energy coursing through him! He felt it pushing, as though trying to escape his body. It was then, that Shikamaru noticed he was growing.

It started out slow. His perspective was suddenly rising and everything seemed to be lowering. He stood next to the door frame and watched as he grew even with the top, then passed it. He bent down for a second, trying to decide if he should try and get out of his room, then decided to wait it out. He stood back up and felt his head hit the ceiling. By this time he'd stopped growing.

"Whoah. Didn't see that coming." He muttered to himself.

The ceiling of his room was about ten feet high, and he was slightly bent over so that probably put him at about ten and a half feet tall. This wasn't anything like he had expected, and yet it seemed to work. No one could tell him what to do at this size...

Unless of course a group of people gained up on him or something...

He sat down on his bed and thought about this for a second. What should he do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nothing. He's big enough, lets get some rest

2. Someone knocks on his door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/364082-Didnt-See-That-Coming