*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Body Room
  2. The Storm, The Forest, and The Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/321926-The-Body-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1113385
A female perspective on the mansion that will "Change You"
This choice: Body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Body Room

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You enter the room marked Body and you see a room, neatly kept, with a large bed in the center. Then you begin to notice the strange items littered around the room.

A dresser, half open, full of bras, some quite large, some small. You are in need of a change of clothes, perhaps this could be a remedy.

You see a helium tank, with a large nossle. "Funny" you say, "I don't see any ballons."

In the corner there lays a bottle which reads Djinn of Bodily Desires, Rub Three Times. "Oh, right, a Genie! Might be fun" you remark with much sarcasm.

In the other corner lies a computer with a program running. "Weight and See. Adjust your pounds today, instantly" your read off the screen. "Intersting" you mumble.

You flop down on the bed, and look around at the oddities, and think about what you want to do. You are bushed, and a nap could do you good, but exploring the items in the room might be a fun little adventure.

What to do, what to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Take a Nap on the Big Bed

2. Look at the Bra Drawer

3. Examine the Tank

4. Rub the Lamp

5. Go on the Computer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/321926-The-Body-Room