*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/1073627-Your-brother-has-some-unexpected-visitors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1116581
Mainly M/f vore, with some F/f. You need a job, and it looks like you're on the menu.
This choice: Your brother's friend wants to see for himself about your gift  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your brother has some unexpected visitors

    by: safire_diaz
One day, Gina's older brother was busy writing a playboy article, when the doorbell rings. Gina heistantly got there first and opened the door wide enough to glimpse at the hooded figures. Some of them were human, some demi-human and some were clearly demonic in origin. Gina was so startled that her D-Cup started bouncing and at the springing noise, several ears perked up with interest at that delightful sound.
"Hiya Chadwick, did you bring the others for a hot party," asked Gina's brother.
"Hei," said Chadwick in a rough Russian accent.
"Delighted" spoke up Diaglo.
Chandler was tapping his hooves impatiently.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/1073627-Your-brother-has-some-unexpected-visitors