*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Marvel
  2. Marvel Female?
  3. The device
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125066-Fictional-girl-body-swap/cid/717995-Ms-Marvel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1125066
You swap bodies with your favorite anime, comic and game girls.
This choice: Ms. Marvel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ms. Marvel

    by: Elliot
You activate the alien device and think about becoming the new Ms.Marvel of the Dark Avengers.You black out.You open your eyes and see you are flying above New York City at night.You feel a breeze on your shapely legs."Holy shit!"you say in the snobby woman's voice.The device worked!You switched bodies with Karla Sofen formerly the super villain Moonstone,the Thunderbolt Meteorite and now Norman Osborn's Ms.Marvel.You get scared and start shaking.You crash into a building and fall down.You shake your head and get up off the ground wobbly on your high heel boots.Amazingly you don't even get a scratch.You look down at your big breasts.You can't wait to see yourself naked.You also would like to test out the rest of your powers.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IYSaotome has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125066-Fictional-girl-body-swap/cid/717995-Ms-Marvel