*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home Not Alone
  2. 14
  3. How old are you today?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/1487186-Home-Not-Alone
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1125410
Born only three-inches tall, go through different periods in your tiny life.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home Not Alone

    by: chaos
You start your day as you always do, scurry to the bathroom while making sure to avoid being stepped on, clean yourself up with the small dish of water on the floor, head back to your ‘room’ to get changed into new clothes and begin your day with a nice bite to eat in the kitchen with your oh so loving family. Only when you reach the kitchen there’s no family and just a piece of cereal left for you to munch on. Eating the fist sized Lucky Charm, you look for your family to come in and join you, but no one shows up. Wondering where everyone was, you finish and wander around, quickly finding your family at the door, with suitcases.

“How sweet, you came to wish us good luck,” your mom says as she picks you up off the floor and gives you a big kiss. As you’re squished into her plush lips, you wrack your brain trying to remember what was going on. Your family is leaving and for the life of you why they are going completely eludes you. It finally clicks when you see your little, psychopathic sister sulking miserably. She only gets into a funk like this for one reason.

“Of course I’d wish you good luck. I’m sure Tulip will do great at the beauty pageant.” Child beauty pageants were one of your mother’s better ideas because Tulip hated it. She dragged Tulip to shows, forcing her to dress up, act sweet and hide her violent tendencies. Tulip hated it and it usually meant she was out of your hair for a whole day, so you loved it.

“Thanks honey, it’s gong to be a long drive, but it’ll be worth it when everyone gets to see Tulip in her new pink dress. I’ll miss you for the next three days,” your mom sighs, either over leaving you alone or having to drive for hours with your sister’s in the car. You perk up, you’d forgotten that this pageant was out of state and your family was going to be gone for three days. The thought of three days on your own, enjoying yourself without a single giant person was nice. Your mom takes your silence as a sign that you’ll miss her too and quickly adds, “Don’t worry about getting lonely. I got you a babysitter.”

And your excitement dies. Your fourteen, you’ve lived your entire life tiny, you survived Tulip, but still your mom refused to leave you home alone for ay extended period of time. You hated having a babysitter; they either ignored you or tried to mess with you, either way you tended to avoid them.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“She’s here!” Your mom squeals and turns to open the door. When you see whose there your eyes widen in surprise. You were certainly not expecting her.

You have the following choices:

1. It's your mom's old college roommate Denise

2. It's your old, sadistic babysitter Mary

3. It's someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/1487186-Home-Not-Alone