*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vagina
  2. Other choices
  3. what the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139112-transformed-into-a-girly-object/cid/1117809-Vagina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1139112
you have been transformed into an inanimate girly object.
This choice: Sexy Dress.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vagina

    by: Unknown
As you awaken, it is dark and you can't see at all. You do get a faint scent of your girlfriend that you enjoy so much but you can place it at all.

You hear footsteps though they seem to becoming from below you. A light is turned on and you can see a little bit but something is blocking your view. Its as if a bit of fabric is over your eyes.

The fabric is slowly pulled away from your eyes and you see that you are looking down at the bathroom floor. WTF? Suddenly, the toilet is in view and you look in horror as you descend towards the water. You suddenly realize that you have become your girlfriend's vagina.

She, however, has no idea that you now have that sensation and everything seems perfectly normal to her.

You open slightly as a large amount of warm piss comes out of you and goes into the bowl. The smell is a bit disorientating and you don't enjoy the splash back.

She stands up and whips. You want to spit the toilet paper out of "your" mouth.

She pulls back up her underwear and leaves.

Your girlfriend head out of the bathroom to....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get a brazilian wax

2. Meet her other lover

3. Goes to her room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139112-transformed-into-a-girly-object/cid/1117809-Vagina