*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2723662-Mary-is-happy-and-ready-for-you
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Mary is happy and ready for you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary is happy and ready for you

    by: milida
You follow Mary to room and with a lewd grin declare "'I'm ready are you Mary..."

Mary swallowed the brothel's special potion then moaned with need and smiled back "Yes John, I am now please take me..."

You then tied her hands above her head before you looked down on her body and felt it was perfection, supple, soft, curved in all the right places. And even better she was lost to her need, all reason stripped from her, all restraint gone, unable to think beyond pleasing you.

You grinned as you took her, teasing her slowly, making her want you all the more as you held her, controlled her, dictated the terms of your coupling.

"Beg me Mary... Tell me how much you want it..." you crudely asked her.


"Please! Please give it to me!" she gasped, almost frothing at the mouth. She rubbed herself against you and your member, clamping her slick, warm thighs around you in supplication. "Master. Master! Please, Master fuck me, fuck your slave!!"

At that moment you felt your dominance of Mary was complete. So you generously decided to give her what she wanted as she had capitulated to her potion slave urges and, well, you wanted to as well obviously. You thrust into her. She was incredible. "Good girl," you said as you held yourself within her.

As you pumped into the whore, watching her breasts bounce, her face lost in pleasure, you asked "You like that don't you
Mary?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screams back as your pumps seemed to bring her over the edge, her back arching, hands flailing as she crested the edge of her orgasm.

You then felt yourself losing yourself in her wanton moans and moments latter felt yourself cross the line as well. As you thrust home hard eventually cumming.

She bucked and thrashed under you, sharing your exultation, and the tow of you came together.

The pleasure roared through your body and then weirdly everything faded to blackness.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You came too feeling magnificent

2. You came to feeling oddly different

*Noteb*
3. You came too in a different room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2723662-Mary-is-happy-and-ready-for-you