*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/346855-Decide-to-order-an-old-favourite
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You decide to select another option and pay for your evening  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Decide to order an old favourite

    by: milida
You smell a rat and decide that selecting option 20 might not be a smart idea. You scratch your chin pondering what might be the second best option.

Given you have come all this way for a taste of the unusual it would be a pity to simply turn and leave.

In the red light district you of course have tasted a lot of the local talent. Given the almost limitless budget your various escapades gave you and the obvious lack of risk of disease that virtual realities have you had been very sexually active both in and outside of your harem.

Not all of the workers in the various establishments were Arabic; many other races were represented in the red light district. A rather pretty Philippine girl in this very brothel had particularly took your fancy.

Mary was her name, but she certainly wasn't a good catholic. In fact she was very good at her trade and told you she was actually halfway to paying her collar fee and consequently getting her freedom back, which given her beauty and fineness in bed you could easily belief.

She seemed to enjoy turning tricks and you had found her particularly keen to please. You also thought she did not seem to mind a little rough play either and her mild submissiveness brought out a strongly aggressive side of you or at least that's what you thought at the time.

A pleasant smile comes to you face as you turn to the whip mistress and request Mary.

You see her clap her hands and order a eunuch to get Mary for you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/346855-Decide-to-order-an-old-favourite