*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/3012505-Mary-takes-you-to-a-different-room-than-usual
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Mary takes you to a different room than usual  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary takes you to a different room than usual

    by: milida
To your surprise Mary took you to a different room. Somewhat confused you asked "Why the different room?"

She gave you a soft giggle "This is your room now"

Even more confused you managed to say "My room?"

Moments latter you were unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Sometime latter you heard someone say "So, how about you let us take our chances, hey?"

You squinted down at what the man was offering you, struggling to make out the notes in the dim light of the room. It wasn't really enough but alas you were desperate. You needed to meet your nightly quota and were still way behind. Reluctantly you nodded and slipped the condoms back into your bag, trying to ignore the sniggering from the man's companion.

Fifteen minutes later, you were back downstairs all too conscious of the cum coating your mouth and streaking your stockings as it dripped out of your panties and down your legs. You realized you really shouldn't have agreed to let them take you at the same time, much less without protection. Only, how else were you going to make the money to pay off your blasted debt to the Whip Mistress?

Slipping into the bathroom, you thought for a minute about trying to clean yourself up. But there were too many other women around and besides, even here there wasn't much illumination. The stains would have to wait until you got back to your tiny room. You contented yourself with repairing your crimson lipstick, checked the mascara that encrusted your eyelashes and ran a thoughtful hand across the stubble on your chin.

Wait, what?

You stared into the mirror. For a moment there you could have sworn that you felt stubble, but the skin you looked at was clearly unblemished or at least, any spots or marks were well hidden under the extensive makeup.

You shook your head trying to clear the weird thought then brushed your platinum blonde tresses away from your
eyes, careful to ensure you didn't poke yourself with your long, brightly painted nails. You guessed you must be tired, but alas sleep was out of the question now. Not with several hours still left before dawn.

Walking back into the cavernous main room of the brothel you winced at the volume of the music being played and looked around, hoping to spot another client. But instead your gaze found a familiar face. You didn't usually talk to other girls, but on an impulse you walked over and hailed the tall redheaded woman who was leaning against a pillar with a slightly impatient look on her pretty face.

"Hi Liadne, how's it going?" you had to shout to make yourself heard over the din. The woman looked around. She opened her mouth as if to reply, then stopped as if puzzled. Peering at you she asked: "Do I know you?"

You smiled warmly at her "Sure. You use to work at Bold as brass before coming here right?"

The woman nodded. You then began to say "I saw you there a couple of times. I mean ..."

Alas you were not quite sure what you meant so you naturally just trailed off. You had a vague recollection of Liadne looking up at her, arching her eyebrows as she lasciviously ran her tongue over.. But that couldn't be right, could it?

Then a thought popped in your head "I think I worked there for a little while," you amended. That must be it, you thought.

Liadne's frown of confusion was replaced by a smile. "Oh, okay. So I assume you are working tonight?"

You nodded back "You?"

"I was meant to be," answered the redhead with a sigh "but my usual partner is sick. We have this duo thing going, guys go crazy for it, you know?" Her voice trailed off as she looked you up and down, taking in the low cut blouse that drew the eye to the massive boobs inside, the short black skirt that emphasized rather than concealed the bubble butt underneath and the fishnet stockings and extravagant platform heels that completed her outfit.

"You ever been with another girl?" she demanded

"Yes of course," you snapped back without thinking.

You blinked then added "only girls of course..." but stopped knowing that couldn't be right.

"Well then," Liadne declared with a grin, grabbing you by the arm and hustling you towards the bar. "Come on, I'll buy you a drink. I have a business proposition for you ..."

You listened as Cindy explained what she had in mind, sipping on a vodka and lemon and appreciating the chance to wash away the taste of semen. Liadne and her friend were apparently expected to entertain men in a one of the special upstairs room at the brothel, one you were not familiar with.

"All you gotta do is make out with me a bit first, okay? That gets the guy good and horny, then he can take turns fucking us." Liadne gave Bianca a warm smile and gestured towards your impressive bosom. "He's gonna love those. And I'm kinda looking forward to feeling em out myself ..."

She giggled. "I take it they're not real?" you slowly shook your head for some reason.

"Didn't think so. So how long have you had them?"

You frowned feeling terribly confused "Um ... not long. I'm still getting used to them I think"

Liadne smiled "So you had a boob job?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/3012505-Mary-takes-you-to-a-different-room-than-usual