*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/342463-Laugh-at-the-toddler-clothes-option
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: a years supply of toddlers clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Laugh at the toddler clothes option

    by: milida
You laugh when you see that last item thinking it really doesn't belong with the others and turn to the old man "Is that prize serious?"

He gives you a solemn nod "Oh yes sir, very serious and a wonderful price it is if you have any girl children. My sister runs a beautiful store just down the road where she makes the most exquisite clothes for chidren"

You chuckle "Well sir I haven't been here long enough to have daughters so it wouln't be much use to me"

He smiles at you still full of enthusiasm for the prize you are discussing "But sir it is a very good prize, worth lots of money, as well as clothes it includes a complete nursery and the assistance of a nanny for one whole year, maybe you might want to consider selling it to someone or giving it as a nice gift"

Seeing your obvious lack of interest he cocks his head and suggests "Look I take you to my sisters store so you can see the quality of the merchandise. The dresses are made from the finest silks and have lovely beading and lace, anyone wearing them would feel like a little princess"

You have the following choices:

1. Agree to visit his sister's store as a lark

2. smile and say no thank you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/342463-Laugh-at-the-toddler-clothes-option