*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/1731772-smile-and-say-no-thank-you
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: smile and say no thank you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

smile and say no thank you

    by: milida
You give a polite smile and shake your head before saying a rather emphatic "No Thank you"

The man looks terribly disappointed and wrings his hands before making a weary sigh "So none of my prizes interest you sir?"

In an equally clear voice you declare "Indeed not, this has been a complete waste of my valuable time"

As you go to leave he calls out "Wait sir, for today only for a single gold coin you can significantly upgrade your prize to something I'm sure you will want"

You pause and run your fingers through your beard and shrewdly ask "May I see what those options are before deciding?"

The salesman eagerly nods his head "Yes sir naturally you may, the three extra prices are first a Djinn in a bottle, second an old Island fort and a third glamorous yacht"

You blink your eyes in shock, thinking it to good to be true that such things might be on offer "Only a single gold coin, what is the catch?"

He gives you a somewhat nervous laugh "I promise you sir, no catch or strings involved, you win the good in question whole less bolus.. to do with as you wish, would like me to describe any of them in more depth?"

You nod your head slowly still rather sceptical "Okay tell me more about the..

You have the following choices:

1. Djinn in a bottle

*Noteb*
2. old Island fort

*Noteb*
3. glamorous yacht

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/1731772-smile-and-say-no-thank-you