*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/351733-You-challenge-the-integrity-of-the-house
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You challenge the whip mistress honor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You challenge the integrity of the house

    by: milida
You scratch your beard and give her a suspisous look "So whip Mistress you will not tell me what number 20 is, so will you explain the ...er ...noticeable jerk that seemed to have occurred before the wheel stopped?"

She gives you a hurt and indignant look "Sir are you impinging upon the house or my my reputation?"

You turn your head and laugh loudly at her "Now dear we both know you have no reputation to impinge and nor does this house. I however smell a rat. Tell me who set you up for this and maybe i could arrange for them to visit room 20"

She gives you a horrified look "Sir you go to far, the prize you have is legitimate and not some trap set for you. I will prove my good will by letting you spin the wheel again"

You consider the option then with a grin you lean forward and spin the wheel "Ok whip Mistress let us hope this time there are no sudden inexplicable bumps"

You have the following choices:

1. The wheel once more stops on 20

2. This time the wheel stops on 35

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/351733-You-challenge-the-integrity-of-the-house