*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/669533-Limit-your-exploration-to-the-mermaids-enclosure
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Limit your exploration to the mermaids enclosure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Limit your exploration to the mermaids enclosure

    by: milida
You smile at your pet mermaid and pat her gently on the head showing her the magic pendant. A rather curious creature she smiles brightly and boldly asks "Master what is that for? is it a new necklace for me perhaps?"

You chuckle at the forwardness of her question, not at all offended as she is only a dumb beast anyway and rather childlike, in spite the obviously womanly proportions of her breasts. Indulgently you declare "Sorry Alimah but this isn't for you its a magic pendant that can turn me into a merperson"

She gives you a cheeky grin "So you want to have some merperson fun in the pool with me Master?"

You chuckle "Yes dear thats what I was thinking, would you like to play with someone for a day?"

She giggles and dives underwater splashing your with a flip of her tail before surfacing on the opposite side of her enclosure "Yes Master Alimah would love you to join her, she can think of many fun games we could play"

You give her a wink and declare "Thats my girl" as you excitedly drop the pendant over your neck, with thoughts of heaps of merperson sex.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/669533-Limit-your-exploration-to-the-mermaids-enclosure