*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The mystery prize
  2. Consider your options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341362-The-mystery-prize
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Find out about a mystery prize you have won  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The mystery prize

    by: milida
You notice among your mail that you have won a free mystery prize. You are of course no fool and do appreciate that free prizes of this nature usually come with some catch. On the other hand haggling with the owner could be a great lark even if you left with nothing. You through the card into your pocket and head for the commercial district.

The establishment where your free prize is meant to be collected from seems particularly dodgy with large hunks of plaster missing from its façade. You nevertheless enter and walk up to the proprietor with a smile on your face and hand him the card exclaiming loudly "I've come to collect my mystery prize"

He gives you a confused look and then after looking at the card a rather sly smile crosses his face "Oh yes, your someone offered a present by one of my best customers. Alas most of the good prizes have already been claimed but please come through and have a look, you might still find something you like"

The rather oily proprietor then ushers you into a backroom pointing at a wall with the various prizes still on offer. You notice that most of the good things have indeed already been claimed, if of course there ever where any, and that only five options remain. You look at those closely trying to make a decision.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341362-The-mystery-prize