*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/349800-Eevee-Evolution-Crisis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1162917
One Day, you wake up as a pokemon.
This choice: Eevee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eevee Evolution Crisis?

    by: Divine Bandit
You shake to try and wake yourself up, but you only get brown hair all over the floor. You look around. You're in some sort of Mansion, and you just got out of some luxary pokemon bed.

You run up to a mirror. Pointy Ears, brown and white fur, and beady black eyes. You're Eevee. No doubt. This is way too freaky. You scratch your head with one of your new paws and try to adjust to standing on four legs. You hear someone coming.

"Eevee! Ready yet?" A Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon walk into the room.

"Woah!! You're talking to me!" You yell out. Something between a purr and english comes out, but they only notice the english.

"No time for jokes, brother. Master expects you to have evolved by the time he gets back from Hoenn, and you've already taken to long to deicde on your evolution." Vaporeon tells you. Flareon rolls it's eyes and slides three stones toward you.

"I think you should come with us instead." An Umbreon and Espeon walk in the door and look injured from fighting. "If you want to evolve with us by tommorrow, we need to hurry."

You trip in confusion. "What? Huh? Someone Explain this all to me."

"NO TIME!" They all shout out in unision.

Hurry and pick which ones to go with. Umbreon and Espeon, Or Jolteon,Flareon, and Vaporeon

You have the following choices:

1. Umbreon and Espeon

2. Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1162917-PokeChange/cid/349800-Eevee-Evolution-Crisis