*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late Night Study
  2. Enter the Nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/439575-Late-Night-Study
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1168397
Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.
This choice: Akika Tsugi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Late Night Study

    by: Eddie Prince
10:00p.m. Akika is leaving the library. "why can't I understand any of this material?" Akika whispers to herself a little angrilly. She's not one of the kids at her school more interested in popularity and fashion, and she's not one of the slower kids she just has a hard time understanding and that has reflected in her recent grades.

Akika walks down the lit street, glancing at her watch, 10:06. The bus will be here in 9 minutes. Her hair swaying from side to side as she walks, a slight hunch from the weight of the books in her backpack, making her 5'2 stance look even shorter. The wind is making the mid May night feel unusually cold for a school kilt but she wears it well. Akika comes to the bus stop at 10:13 hoping that the bus hasn't passed early. She has been getting in these late night study sessions lately and the bus driver, Mr. Kent has been nice enough to wait for her 2-3 minutes the few times she's arrived late. 10:17... Maybe he's late tonight, Akika takes a seat in the bus shed and pulls out a chemistry book while she waits. The book seems so big in her lap. 10:34, she got so caught up in her reading that she didn't realize that not only was Mr. Kent really late tonight, but the bus that was scheduled to come after him was late aswell. "What the hell is going on?" Akika packs up her bag and prepares for a 12 block walk to her apartment. She considered calling her roommate for a ride at first but 10:30, her roommate was either out on a date right now, or at home having sex again. It was like a routine for her so Akika decided to let it be and began her walk home.

11:46, only 4 blocks to go. Akika's feet were killing her. She would just sleep when she got home, maybe well into tomarrow and just forget about her classes. As she walked by an alley she could see the shadow of two people, one on top of the other. "Even homeless people need love I guess" she said to herself as she shuddered a little bit, but a shrilling moan from one of the people stopped Akika in her tracks. As she turned around she seen the man crawling out from the alley covered in blood. Barely able to pull himself he locked eyes with her and stretched out a hand to her. Akika's immediate reaction was to jump back and begin a run, but she stopped and looked back again, not knowing what she could do to help him, but not wanting to leave him there.

You have the following choices:

1. Akika goes to help the man

*Noteb*
2. Akika starts to run towards her apartment

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eddie Prince (UN: nautaliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zombie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/439575-Late-Night-Study