*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/415053-A-BIG-encounter
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: The Forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A BIG encounter

    by: TitanLeon
You walk in the forest, searching for a way to turn back to normal when you heard a very hard noise. You go through a bush and you see an enormous Garudahmon. Even in normal size, it is really huge, but now that you are 1 inch high, he's titanic. You though for yourself: ''If he could help me, i wouldn't have to fear anything, because he's almost the biggest digimon of the world. Being 30 meters high is really big for a digimon. Anyway, you go toward him, but when you arrive to him, you are so small that he would never hear you. You jump on his claw and he felt it, (He have really good sensitive skin) he lift his foot to his head and sees you with his incredible vision. ''Can you hear me? you ask.
- Yes i can hear you. Your a human? How can you be so small?
- I don't know either. Can you help me turn back to normal?
- Maybe, but i will have problem seeing you despite your size.''

Should Garudahmon help you, or will he find you too small and finish you?

You have the following choices:

1. He gobbles you down

2. He helps you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TitanLeon (UN: davmil3111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/415053-A-BIG-encounter