*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. However...
  2. A BIG encounter
  3. Very Small Indeed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/628037-However
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: He helps you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

However...

    by: Twilightcannon
"However..." Garudamon looks down at you, his bird eyes finding you easily.

"What? I'll do anything if it will help get me back to normal."

Garudamon chuckles. "Anything, huh? Lie down then."

You hear the odd request, but lie down anyway. "What will this do?"

Garudamon looks at you, an evil smile crosses his face, and he lifts his right foot. "Prove how stupid you are... slave."

"WHAT!?" You say, as a giant Garudamon foot descends on you. It impacts, nearly knocking you out.

"Now... suck my toe claws," He coos softly. "And no further harm will come to you."

You...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Admit you had a claw fetish

*Noteb*
2. Say "hell no," and try to get away

*Noteb*
3. Stay unsure

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twilightcannon (UN: invincible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/628037-However