*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sneak in to save them
  2. news
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1198954-drangon-trainer/cid/1437819-sneak-in-to-save-them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1198954
a boy and girl who set of to save the land of dragons
This choice: sneack in to save them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

sneak in to save them

    by: LaKa
"The poor things." Cassey exclaimed, reaching to touch a green and black small dragon.
"No!" yelled Jake, grabbing her hand just before she could touch it. "You could have gotten your hand bite off!" The tall girl pulled her hand away from her brother's and pushed her hair out of her face. "We can't just keep them lock up in here." she said, a dismal look in her eyes. Sighing, Jake looked down to the ground knowing his sister was right. "Okay," he said while pulling his sister close to him, not without struggle as she fought, "I know what we have to do..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LaKa (UN: lanekane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E.Jackalo- getin published? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1198954-drangon-trainer/cid/1437819-sneak-in-to-save-them