*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try to find anyone to help you
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1757752-You-try-to-find-anyone-to-help-you
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1200495
Your walking past an all girls school when suddenly you shrink. What happens?
This choice: You try to find anyone to help you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You try to find anyone to help you

    by: Dr. Shrink
You knew that you needed help from someone, but the question now was, where would you go to get it?


You could try one of the classrooms and try to get the attention of one of the girls at their desks, or even from the teacher herself.


Then there was the cafeteria. There would bound to be lots of girls in there rather soon. And you could even grab a bite to eat while you were waiting.


There was also the gym. Some girls would be busy running the track and stuff. But you could still hide amongst their things and wait for them to see you upon returning home.


You could also try your hand at the locker room. Just thinking about all the girls undressing and taking showers got you excited in more ways than one. But still, you needed them to see you. So it would be best to hide in one of their lockers or inside one of their articles of clothing until they found you.


And then there was also the teachers lounge. One of the many teachers there would no doubt find you if you were to stand on the coffee maker or tables and chairs.


In any case, you had a choice to make. Which would you chose?

You have the following choices:

1. A classroom

*Noteb*
2. The cafeteria

3. The gym

4. The locker room

*Noteb*
5. The teachers lounge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Shrink (UN: keyblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1757752-You-try-to-find-anyone-to-help-you