*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The switch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1206075-Body-Swapping-Machine/cid/375601-The-switch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1206075
A classic body switching story.
Chapter #1

The switch

    by: CelesteIrving
You Wake up from the loud noises coming from the shed in back. As usual your sisters are down stairs arguing about what to eat for breakfast. You phone rings and when you pick it up you hear "Is Amber there". Its your sisters friend and your crush. Her name is Ellee. She is exactly your hieght and your age. You give the phone to your sister and then a few minutes later she hangs it up and says "Ellee is coming over in a few minutes."

Your dad comes in the back door covered in greese and starts mumbling about some swithcing machine. Your Sister Ember then sees your neighbor outside getting the mail and starts yelling at her about getting faux fur clothes instead of real fur.You get curious about what your dad was mumbling about. So you go back to shed to check it out.

Its dark and you pull off a big curtain and see a machine containing two pods. You hear the door slam behind you and you get shoved in the machine.

Who did it?

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom

2. Your neighbor

3. Amber

4. Ember

5. Ellee

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1206075-Body-Swapping-Machine/cid/375601-The-switch