*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/420952-Lets-begin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
Chapter #1

Let's begin!

    by: lillyfox
In the world around us today, we watch as technology takes us to places we could never have gone before and allows us to see the world through the eyes of others. In the city of Geonopolis a strange new invention is founded. It has the power to rearrange matter to a small size and preserve it's functional aspects.

It was a natural step on from Teleportation. Teleportation allowed the transportation of matter between two points but now the Center for Research in Trade, based out of Genopolis University has discovered that it is extremely useful for the downsizing of containers used in sea, land and air post.

The technology was being used well. It was directly linked with the drop in price of imported goods and revolutionized storage facilities. This was the case until a handful of rouge scientists (only known as The Rose Group) took the technology to use as their own. The Goverment then took direct action by using the technology for it's secret services.

Now in a world of uncertainty the citizens of Genopolis will have their lives changed forever by the The Rose Group.

--//--


All storyline imports are now complete. Please take note that chapters written by people other than myself are marked with a user tag (the name and briefcase that you usually see at the top of each chapter)


Check out my message board: "Message place"   by lillyfox
Feel free to use this if you don't have time to make an addition but want to have some input!


To continue please pick the citizen you want to be:

Collin Harrison
-Age: 25
-Occupation: Personal trainer
-Lives: on Genopolis' coast

Mark (Original name unknown)
-Age: 21
-Occupation: Government Spy
-Lives: unknown

Simon Macintosh
-Age: 19
-Occupation: Student at Genopolis Uni
-Lives: On Campus

Emma Smith
-Age: 24
-Occupation: Historian
-Lives: In Genopolis City

Sam Nelson
-Age: 27
-Occupation: Reporter for Girl'Zone magazine
-Lives: In Genopolis City

You have the following choices:

1. Collin

2. Mark

3. Simon

4. Emma

5. Sam

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/420952-Lets-begin