*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1497808
During a reunion with your highschool friends, You shrink! 50gps for good additions.

During a reunion with your highschool friends, You shrink! 50gps for good additions.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You had arranged to meet up with a group of your old highschool friends at your place and have a kind of reunion partyand stay overnight. You had spent most of the night mingling in and re-aquainting yourself with everyone. VEry late at night you began to feel a bit light headed and pass out. You wake up SHRUNK!

The rules are as follows:

No female interaction - will delete

No one sentence chapters

pretty much anything else goes - feet, vore, cock etcetera

The characters are all 24 or 25 and are as follows

You: Jack - closeted gay - recently fired from you office job, organised the get together and ends up shrunk


Graham:
Works as a policeman
About 6ft 4 with size 14 feet
Has muscular arms and a large beer belly
short brown hair and green eyes with bristly stubble
Very greedy and possessive, loves power and teased the less fortunate at school.

Richard:
In the army, last day of annual leave on day after party.
About 6ft 2 with size 12 feet
Hazel eyes and light brown buzzcut
Has a fairly muscular build, slight sixpack and fairly defined pecs
fairly temperamental but overall not too nasty

Adam:
Teaches Sports and Physical Education at a school a few towns away.
Quite short at about 5ft 11 with size 13 feet
Brown eyes Short spiky black hair
Has very muscly legs and arms and pecs, but the sixpack has begun to get flabby.
Probably the most easy going, but quite careless because of this. Quite a caring and understanding person but power can go to his head.

Brennan
Owns his own small business selling pharmaceuticals.
Rather tall at 6ft 6 with size 13 feet
Blue eyes very short blonde hair
Has a well defined sixpack and pecs. Large muscly arms and thick legs.
Very bossy and likes to be in control. Is nice to people that do what he tells them to.

Other characters can be added (e.g other army guys, other policemen, high school people etc) but not too early on. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion