*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401216-Wheres-my-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: You wake up as a blue liquid.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Where's my body

    by: Norman33
You thought what happened at the base was some kind of weird drug induced hallucination caused by the chemicals spilled on you. Now you’re awake in the middle of the night with that same feeling as earlier. You can’t feel you legs or arms you have a full range of vision around, under, and over you. You find that you can move and slide over to the mirror. What you see horrifies you. All you see is a mass of blue liquid with small sparks of light inside of it. You realize that it’s you. Something has gone terribly wrong. Your first thought is to get some help. If you go to your parents they will freak especially when they find out you sneaked onto the military base. Then you remember your sister Mary is home from college. Mary is a like a female Einstein trapped in a swimsuit model’s body. She graduated high school at 15 and is know taking advanced science classes at school working towards her doctorate. She may be able to help you.

You have the following choices:

1. Parents

2. Mary

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401216-Wheres-my-body