*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of the story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/410331-The-beginning-of-the-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
Chapter #1

The beginning of the story

    by: Nptox18
It was just a day like the others. David was getting out of school and heading back home, until something passed throw David's mind.
He wanted to check the new military facility, that had been constructed near his house.
So, he went there, trying to avoid being seen, and entered the storehouse.
Then inside there he saw a couple of containers with a strange blue liquid inside of it.
And out of nowhere, the containers fall and the liquid went all against David, soaking him with liquid.
Suddenly the alarm went of, and David thought to himself that he had to escape, but he was now surrounded by military forces.
But as he tried to avoid them, he felt himself melting down, and being able to pass through the door and rushing out off the military facilities.
He then felt himself being back to normal, and he ran out home.
When he entered, he went straight to his bedroom, and he thought about what to do next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nptox18 (UN: nptox18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/410331-The-beginning-of-the-story