*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1243610-A-gift-from-a-friend-in-high-places
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: Nel finds something odd in the forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A gift from a friend in high places

    by: Ifrit
As Nel flew around the forest, she blinked, noticed some dirt which looked like it'd been dug up recently and not too far away was a shovel, someone had been trying to hide something, she smiled thinking there might have been a few coins or something along them lines, her curiosity getting the better of her as she begun to dig up the dirt.

It took a while, Nel, covered in dirt and mud thought about giving up once or twice but finally hit jackpot. A chest, small, and wooden, Nel grabbed it and moved it above into the light, she blinked looking at it, it was tiny, small, so small that was it the perfect size for her.

Confused she opened the chest, hands trembeling with exsitment, what could be in there? Treasures? Priceless Artifacts?
Nope, just a note and a small bag.

Nel sighed to herself, before she reached out to the bag, but her hand stopped, she noticed her name on the note. Blinking confused she looked at it and picked it up, reading over it:

"To Nel
I knew you would find this, hope I didn't dig it too deep for ya.
I know of your desires to be big and what have you and I wanna help.
So, in this bag is a potion, drink it, and you'll gain incredible powers. Knowing you, you are probably pulling a face, wondering how all this is possible and not buying any of it" Nel blinked at this part looking around, indeed she was pulling a face thinking and thinking that "Now you're thinking that someone might be watching you and using magic to change the text, yet trust me there aren't.
Anywho back to the powers cause I know you're dying to know about them.
I won't go into all the details about them, the potion will allow pretty much control this reality, you can make yourself bigger, make others smaller, change there size gender, race or even your own, you can make things appear and disappear whenever you wish, all the good stuff, but wait it gets better!
Along with all that awesomeness, you can change someone or yourself, and then make it so then people always thought that things where always that way.
I really suggest you use the most of this power, it's really fun
I better underline that part to make you pay more attention to it hehe
Eather way, have a huge amount of fun, don't make all this effort I've put into this a waist less I find another to give this power too.
Have fun
From
A friend in high places *Heart*"

Nel's mind was blown, she re-read the note a second time before opening the small bag, hands shaking a bit, seeing the potion. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and in one quick movement, reached into the bag, grabbing the potion and downing it.

A strange tingle rushed through her body for a few moments before nothing...

You have the following choices:

1. Nel tries out her new powers right here right now

2. Nel returns home before trying anything

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1243610-A-gift-from-a-friend-in-high-places