*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/443235-Enter-Hitomi-Miyaka
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: Nel flies into a person  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Enter Hitomi Miyaka...

    by: Unknown
As Nel is flying through the forest, she suddenly bumps into someone.

"Ow...hey, what hit me?" said the girl Nel bumped into. She was about 16, had light purple hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

"Me, that's who!" said Nel, flying in front of the girl's face with an annoyed look.

Hitomi looked and saw the 4-inch pixie flying right in front of her head. "Oh, my...are you, by chance...a pixie?"

"Yeah, so?" said Nel.

"Oh, wow...I never thought I'd see one in my life..." said the girl.

Nel scoffs, "Eh, it's not like we're uncommon, ya know..."

"Oh, forgive me! My name's Hitomi Miyaka. I didn't mean to bump into you!" said Hitomi.

"Name's Nel, and don't worry about it...my life's been one hassle after another anyways..." said Nel, sounding depressed.

Hitomi looked at Nel. "What's wrong?"

"You wouldn't understand..." said Nel.

"Please, it's okay...I can hear you out if you'd like..." said Hitomi.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell Hitomi her problem.

2. Blow her off and find someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/443235-Enter-Hitomi-Miyaka