*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Leather
  2. giantess Kate
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217413-giantess-sister-in-law/cid/422131-In-the-Leather
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1217413
your name is George and you have the power to shrink and grow back
This choice: put you in her shoes and put it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the Leather

    by: Anonymous
"How about you put me in yor shoes?" you say. She smiles playfully and puts her left foot to her right heel; she slips the left shoe off and repeats. Then she slides both her shoes to you.
"Bare, or socked?" she asks. You think a little, and say "Bare." She put her feet in front of you and says "You do the honors."
Trembling, you slide her socks off, and rub a shaky hand against the side of her left. Then, already sporting a large boner, you scale the walls of her shoes and fall inside with a thud. Instantly you're excited by the smell of her feet, and nestle yourself in the toe section.
"Ready?" she asks.
"Ready as ever," you shout back.
She slips her foot inside, and it slowly draws nearer. Then in a flash you're between her big and second toe.
"Comfy?" she calls.
"Heavenly," you respond. Her toes rise and fall: you creep underneath her soles and lay in euphoria. Then she stands and walks around. This continues for some while until you realise you've been in her shoes for hours. Her foot comes out of the shoe, and you clamber out.
"Sorry George," she says, "but my feet are killing me."
You begin to get ideas. . .

You have the following choices:

1. Ask if she wants a foot massage

*Noteb*
2. Demand that she continue

3. Do something else, somewhere else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
briankuk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217413-giantess-sister-in-law/cid/422131-In-the-Leather