*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/382473-Chapter-One
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1218333
An interactive writing promt exercise. Choose a prompt, then create prompts for others.
Chapter #1

Chapter One

    by: Shannon
Choose a prompt and write a story (please keep it to 750 words or less). REMEMBER...after you're finished leave at least 3 prompts for the next guy to choose from.


1. If I only knew then what I know now I would have...

2. You go to visit your elderly aunt, only to find her dead holding a winning lottery ticket. What do you do?

3. You receive a letter in the mail that reads: "We have your son. If you ever want to see him alive again do not call the police. We will contact you with further instructions."

4. You're walking down the sidewalk in a large city. You can hear a street preacher shouting from the curb up ahead. You try to pass by quickly, but as you do he reaches out to grab you by the arm and says, "You only have 30 days to live, my brother. Repent!"

5. You wake drenched in sweat. You feel as if someone is watching you. Suddenly from the corner of your eye you see someone approaching from the corner of the room. He's holding a...

You have the following choices:

1. If I only knew...

2. I've got a golden ticket!

3. Ransom

4. Repent

5. Diaphoresis

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shannon (UN: shannonchapel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shannon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/382473-Chapter-One