*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. body lotion
  2. The Adult Gift Store
  3. The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/2646880-body-lotion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #122471
You have created a devive that lets you shrink or become an inanimate object.
This choice: body lotion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

body lotion

    by: MusicLover298
You entered the Spencer's, not nervous, that someone would see you here in this kind of store, but excited and curious. You probably visited every section, thinking about what you could turn into and have fun with. There was clothing, sex toys, lingerie, heck you could even try something with the employees other than shoo them away.

After a full 15 minutes of circling the store you narrowed down the options to: Body oil, Lingerie, and a plastic dick. You decided to be a little experimental with what your body could take and went into the body oil section for the last time. You noticed there were even different options.

How nice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Standard body lotion (Moisterizer)

*Noteb*
2. Lube

3. 2 More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MusicLover298 (UN: musiclover298 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtspendragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/2646880-body-lotion