*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/28947-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #122471
You have created a devive that lets you shrink or become an inanimate object.
Chapter #1

The Beginning...

    by: gtspendragon
Hi. I’m Richard. I have a problem.

You see, I have this thing for women. I have a craving to be near them all the time. This goes beyond voyeurism. This goes beyond stalking. I need to feel their bodies at all times. And more than that, I’m shy. I don’t have the courage to ask one out. Which sort of makes my needs very hard to satiate.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a constantly lusting perv who attacks women in the hower. I have some self control. I’ve even had a girlfriend or two. I’ve had as much sex as the next 20 year old programmer. Which isn’t saying much. But I’ve always felt empty when I don’t have a girl in the same room as me.

I guess my story really starts when I was 19. I dropped out of college to join an Internet start-up outside of DC. Government military contracting. Boring shit. Anyhow, moving from my native Wisconsin meant losing a few things. Including my girlfriend. I was there for about two months, still desperately in need of a female presence when, at work, a guy came into the office and blew up the R&D department with a prototype of a crowd control device for peacekeepers. The guys in charge gave the company two weeks off with pay until the building could be fixed. That’s one of the perks of a start-up. The honchos are so afraid of losing good workers, they throw vacation time out like it was nothing.

So I had two weeks off. Some of the guys I knew flew off to Hawaii, took cruises. I locked myself in my small pad in Arlington, trying to develop a device that would feed my desire to be close to women. Two months in a heavily male programming department wasn’t helping.

Before it blew up, I lifted some experimental neuro-synchronizers from R&D, planning to return them in a week. But, since it blew up, I could keep them. The guys in accounting could simply list them as destroyed. I tweaked the synchronizers with some matter transformers I also took the liberty of "borrowing" and, after six days of heavy programming, soldering, and drinking, I developed my masterpiece. But don’t expect it on the market anytime soon.

It looks like a portable tape player. In fact, I got the casing from my old Sony 2300 Walkman. But the earphones actually could read human thoughts and send information to the hard drive, the Walkman. In the Walkman was the matter transformer, set to my bio-frequency. I’ll spare you the specifics, but this was some heavy shit. The government would can my ass if they knew what I was doing.

So, basically I had a device that could, upon reading my brain, transform me into any object I wanted, so long as the new object was less massive then I am. Oh, the infinite possibilities of such a machine. I couldn’t wait to try it out.

But I wound up waiting about 24 hours. Spending 144 hours sleepless in your workshop takes a lot out of you. I was beginning to get mental. I spent a good night in bed and finally, with a week left before I had to go back to work, I tried it out. I remember the glorious date perfectly. Monday, June 21st, 1999.

I stood nearly naked in front of the mirror in my bedroom with the headphones on and the Walkman stuck to my boxers. Mentally, I thought: Make me a beautiful woman. I heard the Walkman hum as it OK-ed my thought scan, then I felt funny. The headphones melted into my skull and the Walkman melted into my thigh. It wasn’t painful, just odd. Then, I felt my penis begin to shrink back and a pussy begin to take its place. Big breasts shot out of my chest. I felt my waist tighten, my shoulders shrink, my jaw curve, my ass balloon, and hair disappear from my legs and reappear on my head. When the process finished, I was staring at a gorgeous buxom blond, stark naked, with a pussy waiting to be felt.

The rest of the day was spent…uh…experimenting with my new body. But it wasn’t what I wanted. The female presence I needed could not be my own. I had to be close to another woman. That night, I transformed back into myself and went to bed, with a new plan formulating in my head.

You have the following choices:

1. Head out to the mall

2. Go to the local High School

3. Drive to the adult gift store

4. Check out the beach

5. Scope out the local diner

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtspendragon (UN: gtspendragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtspendragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/122471-Interactive-Object-of-Affection/cid/28947-The-Beginning