*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try and contact Ben
  2. Evan Has left
  3. Dwindling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/551167-Try-and-contact-Ben
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1227691
Your Best Friend Shrinks You
This choice: Try and contact Ben  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Try and contact Ben

    by: Joel34
You crawl down the side of the bed, sliding down the messy sheets. With a soft thud you hit the ground. Your tiny little legs speed you across the carpet towards the door. Once there, you slowly slink around the corner so you are right against the wall. You dont want to risk being crushed in the middle of your home.

You hurriedly scuttle along the wall before you reach Ben's room. You squeeze yourself under the door. The room is dark and musty. The smell of his weights and dirty workout clothes permeates your senses. his room is strewn with rubbish and dirty laundry. You've annoyed him many times about doing his washing.

Looking around, you see that Ben

You have the following choices:

1. Is on his bed

2. Is at his computer

*Noteb*
3. Is not in the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/551167-Try-and-contact-Ben