*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small town disaster!
  2. Oops.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233655-West-Size-Story/cid/393589-Small-town-disaster
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1233655
A story about shrinking with descriptive writing and correct spelling. Whatever next?
This choice: The entire area!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Small town disaster!

    by: Benway69
When you pull the trigger the gun shudders and let's rip a deafening screech. You're blown backwards as the 'toy' explodes in a halo of blinding light! The very earth shakes, nearby windows break. You are lying on your back on the pavement looking into the sky and for some reason a blackbird flying overhead seems to suddenly accelerate like a jet plane and the clouds in the sky seem to expand and race apart! Your stomach seems to leap as if you were falling and a dizzying wave of vertigo hits.

Car alarms are going off over the ringing in your ears and you hear raised voices in nearby houses. A girl across the street has been knocked over too and the road is burnt black under the place the gun seemingly exploded. Cars seem to have shifted and are at zig-zaggy angles or in the middle of the road.

What the HELL just happened? The girl across the street, Clara from next door seems okay. She's standing now and shaking her mobile phone. Clearly no signal. You walk shakily back up the front path and go back inside. You want to switch on the local radio station and see what they have to say.

The radio is dead. So, it turns out is the TV. A power cut too! That must have been some quake! You aren't even supposed to GET earthquakes here!

Of course what you didn't know then, but soon would was that the entire city had just shrunk to a fraction of it's normal size! You and everyone else are about to find this out in the worst way possible.... because somebody from outside the blast area is walking towards your tiny town...

But who?

You have the following choices:

1. A mother and two daughters

2. teenage girls

*Noteb*
3. A woman

4. a celebrity

*Noteb*
5. Three women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233655-West-Size-Story/cid/393589-Small-town-disaster