*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beyond Comprehension
  2. Small town disaster!
  3. Oops.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233655-West-Size-Story/cid/450985-Beyond-Comprehension
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1233655
A story about shrinking with descriptive writing and correct spelling. Whatever next?
This choice: teenage girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beyond Comprehension

    by: Doom
You're unaware of just how much of the surrounding area has been affected by your 'accident', but you're soon imminently, irrevocably aware of just how small you've made it.

The earthquakes hint at it. The looming shadow gives you more of an inkling. But it is the fatal presence of that foot that confirms it.

A tremendous pall of dust scatters forth from the crushed remains of however many buildings just got stepped on, and the screaming of your friends and neighbours almost rises above the boom of the ensuing shockwave.

For yourself, you are frozen in place, staring up and up the sheer face of the shoe that rises upward. It's a couple of blocks away from you, yet still you crane your neck back to try and find its topside.

When you do, you realise that it's actually a sandal. Gargantuan toes rest upon it, many of which are taller than the platform upon which they stand. Given that the sole of the flip-flop is around twenty storeys alone, that makes the full height of this person beyond what you can quickly calculate.

And there's still another foot out there somewhere. Turning in the correct direction, you see it rising more more ruins, making your quaint town seem like little more than a piled heap of sand grains before its awesomeness. And while they remain steady, more rumbling indicates that other people - other giants, to you and your shrunken kind - are moving out there, causing untold destruction.

You've got to reverse this - you've got to check out that machine again, to undo what you did before these people squash you all underfoot. Or worse.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233655-West-Size-Story/cid/450985-Beyond-Comprehension