*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395341-Unseen-And-Hopefully-Unnoticed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: On her bed, in her covers and unseen.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unseen, And Hopefully Unnoticed

    by: G-Writer
Taylor takes a header off a stiff pillow and tumbles into Jade's sweat stained sheets. With light cut out from him and the smell more than overwhelming, he tries to fight his way out, only to dig deeper into the sheets. Jade opens her eyes after a while of not feeling any connection with her body and looks around, somewhat pissed at herself for not thinking this through more. "Damn it, now where did Taylor go?" Hearing this, Taylor immediately stops his movement. Jade tools around the room, looking under a discarded pair of panties, in the trashcan, even on the pillow before saying...

You have the following choices:

1. "Ah- Ha, I see you!"

2. "Oh well, hope Mom doesn't find you when she cleans!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395341-Unseen-And-Hopefully-Unnoticed