*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Minor plot development.
  2. I'm Flying!!!
  3. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/399949-Minor-plot-development
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Minor plot development.

    by: Mr.Banter
Looking down you realize that this was not a random toss. Below Jade has unbuckled her pants and is moving to catch you in her ass cleavage. You open your mouth to scream but nothing comes out. As scary as Jade's 80in' ass is, there is a certain relief in knowing you'll land someplace soft.

Luckily Jade's aim was a hair off. instead of soring straight down her butt crack, you slam down on her left butt cheek. A sort of euphoria comes over you as you sink down into her rippling fat. It's as though you're moving in slow motion. You can feel you impact traveling through Jade's body; causing her part and you to sink more deeply into her. For a moment it feels as though you will fall straight through Jade and into a warm, soft new world.

Unfortunately, this new world didn't last long. As Jade's fat cheek reached the end of it's elasticity, it snaps back. Effectively spitting you out. Air brakes across your body, chilling your skin. You should be panic stricken. At the every least you should figure out were you're going to land. But instead of these violent desperate thoughts, it is as though you mind was left behind in that pocket of Jade's back side.

Soon, you came crashing to the ground and your mind caught up with you. You hit something soft. Not Jade's ass soft but enough to brake your fall. Speaking of Jade's ass, you can see turning away from you. The spiked out goth has done an about face and has a truly amazed expression. Looking around, you realize that you've fallen in a small, padded caring case. There's a label. "Black Marble Brew Shrunken Human Carrying case E 0000017. For the safe transportation shrunken humans. Black Marble Brew Fiction & Magical Supplies Co." Appearantly this was just sitting on Jade's bed. Of course, it kinda makes sense. If she shrank you with a kit, it would come with this sort of thing.

You turn to Jade and give her a big grin. "Fuck NO!" She swung her dump truck trunk back around. "You're going in my ass!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "No way bitch! I won fair and square!"

2. Recall how silky smooth Jade's ass is. *blush*

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/399949-Minor-plot-development